Monday, April 09, 2007

"The Bachelor" Andy Baldwin is "Gay-Approved"!

The 10th season of ABC's "The Bachelor" has kicked off - and this year it has U.S. Naval Lieutenant Andy Baldwin, M.D. as its "Officer and a Gentleman" bachelor. Not a bad looking guy at all. But at first I thought that he was just a little too "vanilla" for my tastes - of course, I am really not the target audience for the show. (good thing - since I have never watched before)

But I did have to make note of some pretty hot (I'd have to admit) photos of the guy from his own website.

Baldwin is not only a U.S. Naval Officer, but also an accomplished triathlete - so it's not too rare for the man to be wearing next to nothing. And it suits him - the All-American athlete.

So for all of you that watch "The Bachelor" - enjoy this season. You've got a good one - he's hot and this year - he's "gay- approved"!!

Enjoy!
(source)