I'm Back.
I've gotten tons of emails wanting to know what the hell is going on - let's just leave it as - I'm back.
I promise I will do my best never to be away so long again.
Now - let's get on to some hotness - Justin Timberlake. (which is the "back" above - BTW)
2006 was a big year for him - He brought "SexyBack" of course - but he also moved into "King of Pop" territory with his latest release - "FutureSex/LoveSounds".
And it looks like 2007 is looking like much of the same - a very good thing for Justin fans.
His first "true" big screen release is coming out right after the year begins - Jan 12th - "Alpha Dog". (I am not counting "Edison" - yeesh!)
His body is totally jacked from head to toe in this one. And he spends (a quote from JT himself) "more than half the movie without a shirt on" - which he said he "loved".



But you can also go to the "Experience" part of the website for an actual scene from the movie of a very shirtless Justin working out. Can't get enough of that - so make sure you check it out.
And finally - set your TiVo's because on THIS Saturday - December 16th - Justin is hosting and performing on "Saturday Night Live" - it's final episode of 2006!!

Here's hoping for some more "Talking It Out on the Barry Gibb Talk Show" - that has always been one of my favorites.
Take a look:
Thanks again for all those who stuck around during my absence. I promise I will make it worth while that you kept that bookmark!







