Brody Jenner Shows Off in CosmoGirl!!
You know I love me some Brody Jenner - no matter what you think of him as a person, you have to admit - the boy is freakin' hot!! And the best thing is - he knows he is and LOVES to show it off! Which is a perfect combo in my opinion!!
Jenner did a photoshoot for Cosmo Girl Magazine - and he is featured in the April issue. There are some pretty hot shots that came out of the magazine!
Nothing better than a hot face plus a hairy chest! Brody has it all! It really doesn't get better than that!
BUT - if you thought the above pics are hot - you've got to check out the Cosmo Girl website. They have a 3 minute video of a very shirtless Jenner posing and macking for the camera. It is a definite must-see for anyone that likes looking at that body! I would recommend that you turn off the volume (who wants to hear him talk?) and just enjoy the show. It is a great find!!I made some screen captures of the video below. Click on any of them to take you to the smoking hot video!
Love this guy!! I could look at him all day!!






