Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wanna Dress (or Undress) Jake and Justin?!


Ok - I have to admit that I just got about 10 degrees gayer by posting this - but I also have to admit that this is kind of cool.

I came across this website from
EW.com - and knew right of the bat that it was "blog-worthy" - StarDolls.com.

Stardoll.com gives you the chance to "dress the stars"! With over 400 different celebs - both male and female - to choose from, it's a great time killer and strangely addictive.

Each celeb has their own unique "closet" to choose from. Each having alot of shirts, pants, shoes and (for the females) hairstyles and make-up to pick from. With all the options your choices are many. And it has a very broad range of celebs your can test your fashion sense with - from the Paris Hilton to Dolly Pardon, Beyonce to Bo Bice, and John Cena to Tom Brady.


Here is my take at "casual-cool" Jake.



So - if you need something to pass the time (or just enjoy deciding what people should wear) - you've GOT to check this out!

Click on the logo above for the website. Click Justin or Jake to go directly to their dolls.

Enjoy!!