Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Chris Evans - SHIRTLESS in "Fantastic Four 2"!!

I liked the first "Fantastic Four" movie - and I know that there aren't many out there who did. First of all - I've always been a "FF" fan - and loved seeing the team on the big screen for the first time. The movie wasn't perfect - no doubt, but I still enjoyed it. Another reason why I loved the first film - was discovering exactly how scorchingly HOT Chris Evans was. Seeing him shirtless - was definitely a sight to be seen. A tight muscle body with a PERFECTLY hairy chest - what is not to love?!? I fell in love with that body the minute I saw it! Chris easily has one of the best chests I have ever seen!

Well - now that chest and body are BACK!! Yep - Chris takes his shirt off for the sequel - coming out next Friday - June 15th! And it looks just as good as ever! No body shaving for this actor - and THANK GOD!
There was some fear that Evans would keep the shirt on in this film - especially since his publicist forbids him from having his picture taken without a shirt on anymore - as reported earlier HERE.

But thankfully - Chris doesn't disappoint his fans - and gives them what they really want to see!!

So enjoy the screen caps from "Fantastic Four: The Rise of The Silver Surfer" below.

Shirtless, sweaty and hairy!?! This could be the best "FF" film yet!!

Enjoy!

(source) (source)