Wednesday, October 03, 2007

SPOTTED: Justin Timberlake's Beard

Justin Timberlake was out last week at the "Declare Yourself" Party in Beverly Hills - sporting some pretty heavy facial hair. And I am not quite sure how I feel about it - it's a little patchy - but at the same time - he still looks pretty good with it. So - I am not sure where my vote lies on the beard with JT. I tell you one thing - Justin's rocking the leather at the event. One thing you can give Justin - whether you like the beard or not - he's a stylish man. He knows what to wear.

Not only is JT's personal style in tact - so is his civic sense of responsibility! The "Declare Yourself" campaign initiated during the 2004 U.S. presidential elections to encourage young people to register to vote. Justin's been a supporter since it began. Definitely a good thing.

Check out all the photos from Justin's appearance at the party below - click each for a larger version.

Justin's beard? Opinions? What do you think?

Enjoy!