Who's Got "Passions" For Adrian Bellani?!
Did anyone else know this kind of hotness was on the NBC daytime soap "Passions"?!? I am just now getting acquainted with Adrian Bellani - and DAMN - have I been missing out! This guy's body is enough to make "Passions" MUST SEE TV! I know I am seriously behind the curve on this one - but this guy got past me! I am sure there are legions of guys (and gals) who think Adrian Bellani is hot as hell - but seriously I had no idea!
This 24 year old plays the character of Miguel Lopez-Fitzgerald on the soap - a role that originated in 1999 by "Desperate Housewives" actor (and smoking hot himself) Jesse Metcalfe! Who is the hotter Miguel? You're gonna have to choose - cause I am not sure I could. Both of them are right up our alley!!
With a rock hard body, dark complexion and an ample amount of body hair (when he doesn't shave) - Bellani is a definite head turner! And one guy who I really should have known about sooner!! Guess that is what I get for working during the day - DAMN job!!
Check out some more shots of Adrian on "Passions" below. I chose the hottest hairiest ones I could find!! Dark, Hot and Hairy - what's not to love?!
Enjoy!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
(source)






