Monday, December 03, 2007

HOT SHOT: Ben Cohen

Thanks to my good friends over at BenCohen.com - I've got an ULTRA HQ photo of probably the hottest shot to come out of Ben's hugely popular 2008 Calendar. Click it and you'll see!

And speaking of the calendar - mine arrived this weekend - and it DOESN'T disappoint! The piece is chock-ful of shirtless perfection! The Ben Cohen Team really pulled out the stops with the HOT on this one! As the photo above shows - Ben knows what his fans want and definitely delivers! Grab yours while you can HERE - quantities limited!!


And it looks like the hairy hotness might continue. Check out a recent entry in Ben's Blog:

"Yesterday I went to Prowler in Soho to meet some of the people who have bought the Testimonial Calendar. Prowler is a shop aimed at gay men and it had some interesting stock! I really didn't know what to expect as this was the first time I have done anything like this."

"Everyone I met was really friendly and I signed their calendars and had photos taken with them. I believe it is quite unusual for a straight sportsman to recognise his gay fanbase, especially in rugby, but I am pretty open minded and had a great day meeting some nice people."

"Earlier in the day we did a photoshoot for Gay Times Magazine that comes out in early December. I also did an interview for the mag. The day before I did a radio interview for Gaydar Radio - Neil and Jason - that was fun - we are going to try to get hold of the podcast for the site so look out for that. "

What a guy!! So nice to see a straight athlete appreciate ALL his fans!! Bravo!

OH - and check back to TBBB for full coverage of that Gay Times Magazine issue - of course!

With a body and attitude like that - how can you NOT love the guy!

(source)