FIRST LOOK: "Indiana Jones 4"!
Buzz is continuing to grow over the new "Indiana Jones" sequel! I had a few reservations when I first heard they were doing another one - especially since it's been 14 years since the last installment. I was afraid that they might mire the existing three films ("Raiders" being the best - IMO) - but I have to admit that these latest round of "on-set" photos from the film have gotten me pretty excited about "Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull"! They definitely seem to be capturing the feel of the past films.
.jpg)
I really like it that Karen Allen is back as Marion Ravenwood - the best of all the Indy heroines! She worked so well with Harrison Ford in "Raiders" - it's going to be cool to see the pair on-screen together again!
Plus - it does help my excitement to have both Stephen Speilberg AND George Lucas at the helm. They definitely know how to get it done!
Oh - and one last thing. You might notice in the first photo on this post - that Harrison Ford is climbing some pretty familiar looking crates! Word is - these are the same crates in the same warehouse - where "The Ark of The Covenant" was placed at the end of "Raiders of The Lost Ark" - and that this new film will reference "Raiders" - and that the new plot will involve alot of referring back to that original film.
.jpg)
Sounds good to me! I'm definitely getting more and more excited about this film - the more I hear about it! Hopefully it lives up to all the hype!
"Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull" opens nationwide - May 22nd!
(source)





