Friday, February 22, 2008

Tim McGraw - Another Chest Bites The Dust...

I was innocently surfing through my channels when I was stopped in my tracts by a sad sight. I ran across some country music videos - and one of them was country singer Tim McGraw's latest - "Suspicions". There was Tim - singing in front of a live audience wearing his ALWAYS HOT open shirt - with a completely smooth chest!! Yep - it looks one of the HOTTEST chests in music is no more.

Click the photo below for the "Suspicions" video - and witness the shaving travesty for yourself!

"Suspicions" - Tim McGraw

Now I know there are some that will think I'm crazy - but I'm totally bummed that McGraw gave into the whole "manscaping" thing. Maybe it's a little mid-life crisis and he thinks it makes him look younger - but it doesn't work at all for McGraw. One of the hottest things about this already really sexy guy - was his naturally hot (and often exposed) hairy chest! It was the best in the biz - and his habit of showing it off - made the guy 100 times hotter in my book.

And to bring my point home - check out some of Tim at his hairiest - in his MEGA-HOT concert video for "Real Good Man" below from a couple of years ago. Just see what used to be. You can also check out some past love I gave that hairy chest HERE and HERE.

So hot - and so sad.

"A Real Good Man" - Tim McGraw

Why Tim McGraw? Why?

Stop the madness! Please come back to us.