Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Time For A Little HOT Drunk Guy Encounter!

Ha! There's nothing like a HOT drunk straight guy! Especially when they let the alcohol cloud all that good judgement of theirs! Take this one for example! Not sure he would have let whomever take these shots of him - if he was sober. But we're definitely glad he did! He's rockin' a HOT body with one HELL of a hairy chest!

When I came across these candid shots on Flickr - I knew he was "blog-worthy"! We're not sure of the situation in which these were taken - but like any respectable gay man - I'll don't mind letting my mind wander and guess! Hopefully - these shots lead to a great night for both the photographer and the subject!

Either way - we're glad these moments were caught on film! With a guy like this (and a chest like that) - it makes for a nice encounter for us all!

Enjoy!

(source)