We're Experimentally Minded - Going Silent
We've decided to do a little experiment over her this week on The Big Bad Blog. Because there are NOT enough hours in the day - and because I get so much enjoyment running this blog - we've decided to "Go Silent" for this entire week. Which means we're still going to have the same quality and topics as before - just now with only photos - and no words. Basically I would just like to see it would be an future option - on those days where there is absolutely not enough time in the day. But definitely not all the time.
I just need to see if I like it (and can actually do it) - and to see what you guys think. Is the same without the commentary? Is TBBB better without it? Or not so much? Feel free to comment anytime this week during the experiment and let me know! 
Ok - here we go. We'll talk to you guys next Monday and compare notes.






