SHE'S BACK!! Buffy Fans Rejoice!!

If you are a "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" nut - like me - this is HUGE NEWS! Coming in March '07 - Buffy's story continues!!
Picking up right where the Season Finale - "Chosen" leaves off - with Buffy and the Scoobies staring into the hole in the ground that was Sunnydale and wondering "what was next?" - this new comic series is described by series creator - Joss Whedon - as the Eighth Season.
I couldn't be happier - and even though I don't collect comics - I WILL be getting these.
I've missed "THE BEST SHOW EVER" since it went off the air 4 years ago - and can't wait to see where Joss Whedon will be taking the characters next. If we can't get a "Buffy" major motion picture or the actual show back on the air - this should be able to fill the hole left when the series ended.
Joss Whedon talks to EW.com about the upcoming series and actually shows some panels from the first issue (episode).



It's already been established (from the final season of "Angel") that Buffy and the gang moved to Italy and began training all the new Slayers that resulted from Willow's spell in the final episode. The comic will continue with this storyline and fill in the gaps that were left.
Buffy, Willow, Xander, Giles, Dawn and Faith back in my life? Definitely something to look forward to in 2007!!






