Lost 3.09 - "Stranger in a Strange Land"
Ok - this episode is getting some flack. Alot of people are saying that "Stranger In A Strange Land" didn't deliver. But I disagree. I think we got alot of info in this one:Jack and Juliet care about each more than I want them to - with Jack lying to save Juliet's life, after finding out what Juliet did so that Kate and Sawyer could escape.
Kate really loves Jack.
Carl really loves Alex.
Bai Ling can't act.
Per Carl - when "The Others" take kids - they give them a "better life".
"The Others" have a creepy sheriff named Isabelle.
Cindy - the stewardess - and the two tailie-kids were seen for the first time since they were snatched - they were "watching" Juliet's verdict and Jack.I loved that the little girl asked about Ana-Lucia.
Old Love-Triangle: Jack/Kate/Sawyer
New Love-Triangle: Jack/Juliet/Ben
They really didn't "answer any mysteries" like they hyped they would - but all and all a good episode.
Plus - you never can go wrong with a Jack-centric one - in my opinion.
Check out the recap. Enjoy!
Next Week: "Tricia Tanaka is Dead" - a Hurley-centric episode.






