Friday, January 25, 2008

Jude Law and Henry Cavill Are Classy HOT For Dunhill!

British menswear fashion brand - Alfred Dunhill has gotten some pretty fine star spokesmen for their menswear and fragrance lines. Jude Law (yeah) and "Tudors" star - Henry Cavill - have taken over in 2008 as the face (and smell) for the brand - and from the looks of these first promotional ads - both actors are a perfect fit!

I've actually never caught an episode of "The Tudors" yet - but I've definitely heard about Henry Cavill - and once I saw the first round of ads of his - I could tell what all the hub-bub was about! With the shaved head, chiseled face - and the whole undone tux thing - Cavill works it. And he looks good! Not only in the ad - but the live "in-store" Henry attended during the fragrance campaign kick-off in London last week!

But then there's Jude Law. Always a favorite here at TBBB - the actor looks so good "dressed up". He wears the Dunhill brand well - and makes it all the sexier in the process! How can your clothes NOT look good on Law. Pretty much the perfect clothes hanger - or at least a damn sexy one!

Happy Friday!

(source) (source)