WHO DAT?!?! Alexander Kerzhakov
No - he's not another tennis player. Alexander Kerzhakov is a Russian born international footballer - who now plays for the Spanish La Liga team - Sevilla FC. And boy - is he HOT! I've never heard or seen the guy before - so when I came across his photos - I knew he needed a post!
An incredible face plus a nice hairy chest will get you attention on TBBB every time!! And this 25 year old has got them both - plus a really nice pair of muscular legs! As a whole package - he's right up our alley! And definitely someone I'm glad I heard about - and someone I'd like to see more of!
With a look like his - he should have been on our HOT radar alot sooner! Don't you agree?! But don't worry - anytime this guy's shirt comes off - he'll be here!! For sure!
Until then - check out all his new found hotness above and below!
Enjoy!
.jpg)






