Shia LeBeouf - Looking Good For "Indy 4"!
Some brand new images from "Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull" have hit the web - gearing everyone up for the film's May 22nd premiere! I checked out a HUGE trailer for the latest Indy adventure when I saw "Iron Man" this weekend (awesome picture - BTW) - and I'm excited about the film - and a little scared. I really want this one to be GOOD! The Indiana Jones films have always been incredible in my book - and I'm really hoping this one lives up to the series! .jpg)
Guess we'll know in about 2 weeks! In the meantime - check out some nice shots of the newly buffed Shia as Mutt Williams - Indy's sidekick (son?)! Definitely like the extra bulk on the guy - and the stubble helps also!.jpg)
Also - check out the film's villain - Cate Blanchett as Russian Agent Irina Spalko - and Harrison Ford as the 60-year-old Indy!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





