WHO DAT?! An Unknown (to me) HOT Model
I came across this guy a while back - and I didn't make note of his name. And now - after an exhaustive search - I still don't know his name. He's HOT as hell, though. So - I thought he'd be perfect for another edition of "Who Dat"!
He's pretty much got the whole package. Pretty perfectly ripple-y in the right places! And what a face! Not really sure why he isn't working more - or at least enough for me to know his name. But - he's done some pretty hot work in the past - as seen below!
So check him out - and let me know! (Not so sure of the leopard briefs and the Jesus tattoo in the last one - but the rest is Grade A HOT!) If there's any more out there on this guy - a name would be helpful and definitely appreciated!
Happy Friday!
.jpg)
.jpg)






