Ben Cohen Hits The Web!!
My personal ALL TIME favorite Englishman - Rugby star Ben Cohen - has finally hit the web. After a long "Under Construction" time , the athlete's "Official Website" - BenCohen.com has finally opened online! With tons of photos, wallpapers and personal info on this man's man.
Like I said - I've been a Ben fan for a while - as THIS and THIS post can attest to. He really falls under the "my type of guy" category. Yeah, I have to admit I've got a type. (duh)
At his website you get tidbits about Ben - he loves Italian food, shooting, and "girlie gossip mags" - flies helicopters, loves just wearing shorts and flip flops - and prefers baths over showers. You also can find Ben's own blog (coming soon) and a nice wallpaper and photo gallery - which includes a brand new shirtless shot. And those are always a treat with this guy. Incredible chest - incredible body.
So - I can't really say I'm an American who loves rugby - but I definitely can say I'm an American who loves Ben Cohen! Check out some more photos of Cohen from the website's gallery. There are more at there - so make sure you check it out!
And definitely - Enjoy!

.jpg)





