Wednesday, August 15, 2007

John Mayer - HOT or NOT??

What do ya think? I've gone back and forth on this guy. Normally he sports long shaggy hair and a body that is lean - but not exactly one that has hit the gym on a regular basis. Then he came out as one of the celebs in GAP’s “Classics Redefined” ad campaign with the photo above - showing a new hotter look. And now - after he drops Jessica Simpson (smart), cut his hair and now looks like he might have lost a few pounds. And - I must admit - he looks kinda good!
Check out these photos of Mayer from this week. First during a concert - John performed the last couple of sets in a tight white tank - sweating and working his guitar. I can definitely say I'm picking up a kind of sexy vibe from him here.
And lastly - here's Mayer from this last Monday - doing some shopping in downtown Soho in New York. This time - working a v-neck t-shirt that showed off the lean torso the musician has been sporting. Not a bad look. The sunglasses definitely seal the deal - sending off a cool sexy vibe.

So - what do you think? Am I crazy? Am I alone? Is John Mayer starting to look good to anyone? Or has he always looked good to you - and I am just now starting to catch on?