Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon - Back On??
Jake Gyllenhaal has pretty much been MIA this summer. As opposed to last summer - where he gave us a bunch of spandex wearing bicycling - and some hairy chest beach showing. But so far this summer - nothing. Except this:
Jake and Reese together again?!? SAY WHAAA?? Yep- the pair were caught yesterday outside of Gyllenhaal's Hollywood Hills home. Reese came by and picked up the actor herself - and took him right to her Brentwood home! That is some pick-up! Talk about bringin' HOT home!!
So everyone is buzzin' - "Are they back on - or not?!" No official word from anybody - but personally - I don't think this means anything. The two do have a film coming out soon - "Rendition" - so it could be something about that. I won't be convinced these two are together until I see them "hand-in-hand" down the red carpet. (Not too crazy about this pairing - can you tell?)
Anyway - check out the shots below - and speculate away!!









