Thursday, May 03, 2007

Chris Richardson - Gone TOO Soon!

So - there goes the hottest "American Idol" contestant. Yep - if you haven't heard - Chris Richardson was voted off last night on Wednesday's "American Idol" Results Show. He didn't quite make it to the Final Four.

He took it alot better than his fans - I'll have to say. Chris really showed how happy he was that his best friend - Blake Lewis - made it to the final four.

"I would go home for him" Chris was quoted as saying last night - regarding his fellow (surviving) "AI" contestant.

I don't think we've seen the last of this guy. Surely - he will still be picked up and will be able to put out an album. (I'd buy it) And I am still on the search for those shirtless pics you know are out there somewhere....
Below are some shots of Chris this morning on the Fox "American Idol" sound stage in Los Angeles. Glad to see that last night disappointment didn't deflate those rocking arms of his!
So - Goodbye Chris! You will be missed.

We'll definitely be watching (and will continue posting) anything new on you in the future. You've made a fan out of "The Big Bad Blog"!