Michael Phelps Has One Hot "Swimmers Build"!
I noticed Olympic Swimmer - Michael Phelps with the rest of the world - during the 2004 Summer Olympics. Phelps picked up SIX gold medals and proved that even though he was young (19 at the time) - he was the fastest man in the world - in the water. And you can see why - the man's body was made to swim. From the huge hands and long arms to his narrow torso - Michael seems to be designed to be in the water.
Phelps was also "designed" to do another thing - wear a speedo. And boy - he can wear the hell out of it! All those physical traits of his really make for one hot body! He's not usually my type of guy - but I thought he was hot the first time I saw him. He's had an incredible body that you just had to notice.
Also - it seems he is getting hotter with age! The below pic is from the 2007 Long Course World Championships in Melbourne last month. Damn.
The perfect body for a speedo.
(click photo for larger view)So anyway - here's a collection of some of Michael Phelps' hottest pics. Do you see what I mean?
HOT.
Enjoy!
HOT.
Enjoy!






.jpg)








