Friday, May 18, 2007

A Shirtless Bachelor in Central Park!

The current bachelor on ABC's reality show "The Bachelor" - military man Andy Baldwin - was spotted out jogging yesterday in New York's Central Park. No doubt getting ready for the big choice he has to make on Monday when his show reaches its season finale.

Say what you want about this year's bachelor (wooden? fake? gay?) the man is fit as hell - and has a really HOT body. I usually like my guys a little rougher around the edges - and I'm not a big fan of the shaved body (nobody is really THAT smooth are they?) - but this guy gets hotter and hotter in my eyes. There definitely something to say for some tanned muscle - huh? And I could watch him stretch all day!

He might be a little "vanilla" - but when "vanilla" looks like Andy - I don't mind.

Make sure you click the photos for a larger version. It's worth it.

Muscle Stud - anybody? Damn.

Enjoy!
(source)