Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tim McGraw - Looking DAMN GOOD at the ACM Awards!

Country Superstar - Tim McGraw and his wife - Faith Hill were seen on the red carpet at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Tuesday. Both of them looking pretty damn good. Especially Tim. Not sure who dresses him - but they give him a good "sexycool" look. And it works.

Plus - no one looks better in a goatee than Tim.


I love this guy. He's on my "Top 5" list and he's been there for a long while. Definitely the definition of "sexy" in my book. Always a favorite!

If you have any doubt - check out my past posts of Tim HERE.

Here is the cover of his latest album - "Let It Go" which hit stores in early May. I've got it - and it's good. Of course - it helps that you know what the guy singing looks like.

If you are a Tim McGraw fan - I would pick up the CD. Make sure you check out track #11 - "I Need You". It's a good one.

You can buy the CD HERE.

(source)