Saturday, March 01, 2008

Alan Ritchson Wears Out N2N Bodywear!

Alan Ritchson continues to work! He's made quite a career out of his best assets! First a contestant on "American Idol" - Ritchson moved to a guest-starring role on "Smallville" as Aquaman and to a pretty successful underwear model - and the "body" in the film "Beowulf"! Well - now the guy can add spokesman to his resume! Alan recently signed a deal with male undergear maker - N2N Bodywear!

And from the looks of these first images - it's a pretty good fit! Alan definitely has what it takes to showcase such a "revealing" clothing company - N2N! And doesn't mind showing it off!

I'm personally not too crazy about the longer hair - I think it makes him look older. I much prefer the short haired version (like the AussieBum campaign last year below) But the rest of Ritchson - I have no problem about!

Alan's campaign with N2N will officially kick-off this month - so keep your eyes out! In the meantime - check out some shots that have been released so far. Click each for a larger version!

Enjoy!

(source) (source)