Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gratuitous Ryan Reynolds!

I know these photos aren't the newest of HOT BODY actor - Ryan Reynolds - but WHO cares?! Reynolds showed off an incredibly muscled body back in 2004 when these photos first hit. Ryan had been hitting the gym HARD for his film "Blade: Trinity" - and the actor gave his fans a nice look at all the benefits - a major killer physique in a Men's Health magazine cover and photo spread!

Needless to say - with hairy abs like that - these pics were HITS! And since TBBB wasn't around at the time - I knew I had to add them to our collection! And definitely knew you guys would still enjoy!

With a body like Reynolds - there is really no way you couldn't. Huge chest, bulked up arms - and ripped abs - he's pure eye candy!! Head to toe!

So they might not be the newest - but some might say they're the HOTTEST! And we never looked at Ryan Reynolds the same!

Enjoy!
(source)