InTouch Weekly Ranks The 10 HOTTEST Chests!
I'm definitely a fan of the male chest. If I had been born straight - I would have totally been a "boob man"! Cause to me - there's nothing hotter than a guy's chest! I have a total weakness for it! Guess you would call me a "pecs man" - for sure! In the latest issue of InTouch Weekly magazine - the editors compile a pretty nice list of Hollywood's best! Some smooth and some hairy - but ALL are hot!
Not too sure about their order of hotness - David Beckham's chest hotter than Mario Lopez? Matthew McConaughey over Hugh Jackman? I don't know about that! But - their list does have a pretty good roster - and every guy's chest that has been listed - has already been given some TBBB love in the past!
Check out InTouch Weekly's complete list below. There's a bunch of muscled beef included! Hugh Jackman! Brody Jenner! Jesse Metcalfe! Matthew McConaughey! All of our favorites!
Check out all the pec-tacular guys below! Click each for a larger version!
Nothing like a HOT CHEST! One "pec-man" to another! Enjoy!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
(source)






