Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Check Out "Speed Racer"!!

The 2008 Summer Movie Season is really shaping up to be a great one this year - chock-ful of great movies we are dying to see! And now - it looks like we can add another film to the "Looking Forward To" category - "Speed Racer"! I never really got into the cult cartoon as a kid - so I don't know much about the story - but the trailer I saw before "Vantage Point" got me pretty excited to see this one! Check it out HERE!

It looks like this one is going to be ALOT of fun - and a visual treat! I am not sure about the plot - but the FX look amazing! Hopefully - they'll be able to pull of the story!

The film stars Emile Hirsch as the title hero - with Christina Ricci and Susan Sarandon rounding out the diverse cast! A diverse cast that includes our own favorite - Matthew Fox!! Fox stars as "Racer X" - the mysterious rival of "Speed" with a possible family connection! Check out more shots of Fox in character!

"Speed Racer" hits the big screen nationwide May 9th!

Enjoy!
(source)