SPOTTED: Jake Gyllenhaal
Our boy was spotted out and about last week with girlfriend (sigh) - Reese Witherspoon. The pair took in the nice spring weather at The Farmer's Market In Pacific Palisades. Wearing a pull over shirt and some cut-off sweats - Jake walked arm in arm with Witherspoon through the booths among the other shoppers. Looking pretty happy - I have to admit.
I have to admit also - that the pair look pretty good together. I am not the biggest fan of these two coupling up - and really didn't (and still don't) like to give in that this is legit. But it is definitely starting to look that way. Not that I have anything against Reese - I'm not sure if anyone would be good enough for TBBB's main man!
.jpg)
Anyway - Jake looks happy here - and it is great to see him smile! So - if Reese is doing this for him - then I wish them both continued happiness!Plus - she still is the LUCKIEST WOMAN around! What most wouldn't give to shop around town with your arm around THAT!
Check out the rest of the lovebird display from earlier last week below - click each for a larger version.
Enjoy!
.jpg)
.jpg)
(source)






