Thursday, August 07, 2008

HOT SHOT: Channing Tatum

I can't say that I've been a crazy fan of actor Channing Tatum in the past - and you can probably tell that by the lack of posts for the guy here at TBBB. The 28-year-old is kind of "hit or miss" for us. We'll catch him looking good one time - then the next day we'll see another shot where he totally does not. Well - the photo above definitely falls into the "looking good" category for us. It's a pretty sexy shot!

The look on his face - the location of his hand - they all add up to one HELL of an alluring pic! And one that definitely is make him worthy of a TBBB debut!

Being a "chest man" like I am - it doesn't take much to grab my attention when it comes to that part of a guy's body! And this one definitely qualifies in our book! So we would be remiss - if we didn't share! Click it for a larger version!

Enjoy!

(source)