Sunday, August 03, 2008

Silent Mode - OFF!

As you probably know - we started a little experiment last week. We went "silent" - posting just photos with no commentary. We just wanted to see how The Big Bad Blog would be without words. Now granted - this experiment was a little selfish on my part. Working on TBBB takes ALOT of my time - so going silent was my way of checking if I could keep this blog up to its usual standards (and keep you guys happy) without the daily commentary - and to take a little less time out of my increasingly hectic schedule.

Well - the result of the experiment is - you guys HATED it! Which is bittersweet - and very surprising. I liked having the extra time when just posting photos - and no words. But it was incredible to hear how much everyone missed my comments. I seriously didn't think that many would care - and that most just come to TBBB for the photos and probably skip over what I have to say. After this experiment - I've found out that that's definitely NOT the case! And it really touched me to hear that everyone enjoyed what I write so much!

So - fear not! We're back - and talking!! I still reserve the chance to go silent again. But only during those times when I cannot find enough time in the day! I'll make sure it's a rare occurrence! Thanks to everyone who put up with last week's experiment! ALOT was learned!

Now let's get back to the HOT!