Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MORE Of That BUFF Gyllenhaal "Prince Of Persia" Body!

As promised - here are more of those jaw-droppingly HOT shots of Jake Gyllenhaal on the set of "Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time" from Monday! A bunch more were released - and these are quite a bit clearer - and (if possible) even HOTTER!

For all you haters out there who will scream that this is just a rehash of the previous post - back off! We can't get enough of these shots - and if Jake gave me enough material - I would do a Gyllenhaal post EVERYDAY! Easily.

Especially when Jake keeps his body in this kind of shape! We still can't get over the level of muscle this guy has acquired. Just when you think he can't get any hotter - he goes and shows it off like this!!

I know some of you are distracted by the "bad hair" - and to you I say "Whaaaa?" Seriously - with a body like this on display - he could have hot pink Shirley Temple ringlets on top of his head and I wouldn't/couldn't notice! Pretty hard for me take my eyes of that thick hairy muscle chest!

So check out the plethora of shots below! Make sure you click each for a larger version!

That's a bunch of HOT on display! Just sit back - and ENJOY!

(source)