We Can't Get Past These Legs!
I'm pretty much a total sucker for nice pair of legs! With the exception of a HOT CHEST - there's nothing that will make us do a double-take faster! And this guy has got the goods!
Now granted - I'm guessing that these shots weren't really taken so that we would notice his legs. They scream "foot fetish" to me. But - I'm not a foot guy. No judgement to those who are - I just don't find feet attractive. They don't gross me out or anything - they just don't get me excited. Feet are feet - but what's going on above the ankle - I'm ALL about!
So when this guy came across my radar - I knew I had to share! Hot, hairy and tan legs like these are hard to come by! Grade A - no doubt!
So - enjoy what you want out of these photos. Face, feet or legs - there's definitely something for everyone to look at! But for us - these legs have it all!
Enjoy!
.jpg)
(source)






