Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jude Law Crops It Real Good!

One of this blog's favorite guys - Jude Law - was showing off a brand new close-cropped haircut at the Peace One Day concert at the Royal Albert Hall on Friday in London, England. I might be a little biased (cause - a. I've always really liked Jude and b. I've always liked short hair on a guy's head) - but this looks good on Jude to me. A sexy look for the already really sexy actor!
Whether you agree with me or not - you've got to hand it to Law - he proves that a just because you're getting a little thin on top - there is no need to hide it - you can make it look really good for you! And this look works for Jude. Of course - being one hell of a beautiful man can help a bit!

Check out more of Jude from this last Friday. It's really hard to make that look bad.

Enjoy!
(source)