Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shamelessly Shirtless!! Hot Natural Guys!!

Just to prove that you don't have to be a famous guy to turn a head - I thought I'd give some love to "the regular guy" this week!! Of course - some might argue that none of these guys are regular - looking like they do! You've got to love a guy who has no problem taking his shirt off in public - especially when he "dares to have hair" like so few men do these days. 85% of the time - the shirtless showoff is smooth as a baby's butt. It takes a very special guy - to show off a naturally hairy body!

So - today instead of the usual shirtless male celeb candid or photo shoot post - I thought I would train my spotlight on those regular guys - who turn an everyday outing into a really hot show of eye candy! Catching any of these guys out and about like this - can easily make my day!! Check them out and see for yourself! What do you think? Can you give some love to a regular joe?
Personally - nothings hotter than that naturally hot man!! Woof!

Enjoy!