Milo Ventimiglia Bulks Up For Men's Fitness!
"Heroes" star - Milo Ventimiglia graces the cover of the latest issue of Men's Fitness magazine - sporting that (much hotter) shorter hair - and a nicely bulked up body! The actor tells the magazine:
"Right after I got back from shooting "Rocky" [in December 2005], I looked in the mirror and said, ‘OK, I’m not a teenager anymore.’ I still looked young but I didn’t have a baby face. It was kind of a critical point, careerwise, where I needed to start going for the roles that were older. So I tried to get my physique to match and become more of a man."
Well - if these photos are any indication - it looks like it's working! Milo is definitely filled out since we last saw him in the "Heroes" season finale back in May. And the new look (hair and all) works! He's looking pretty good!Check out the other photos from the magazine's layout - feature Ventimiglia working out and bulking up! Reminder: Season Two of "Heroes" debuts in two weeks - on Monday - September 24th! Can't wait!










