Monday, September 24, 2007

THIS Is What I Call A HOT BLONDE: Evan Wade

I can't always say I'm a "male model-liking" kind of guy. I usually tend to like my guys a little more rough around the edges - and as a general rule - male model types are usually of the pretty variety. Not that there is anything wrong with "pretty" at all. I just tend personally to lean towards the other side of a guys looks. But - sometimes there comes along a model with a perfect mix of "pretty" and "rough". His name is Evan Wade.
Evan Wade is what happens when alot of factors come together perfectly - dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, alot of lean tanned muscle and a perfectly masculine pretty face. He's pretty much the "All-American male model"! He's HOT - no doubt. And from the hot look in his eyes - he knows it.

Check out some of Wade's hottest shots below. Isn't this what you see when you hear someone say "hot blonde"?!

Enjoy!