David Beckham's GALAXY DEBUT!
David Beckham made his American Soccer debut on Saturday with the LA Galaxy taking on England's Chelsea. Well - 12 minutes worth of debut, I guess. The soccer star was/is tending to an ankle injury he first received last season in Spain. Beckham could not be cleared physically for the entire game by the teams medical - so instead of making a million dollar mistake - they decided to just let him play for a short period of time.
The time he was on the field was enough for the 27,000 fans who turned up. Beckham took the field for the first time amongst an explosion of flashbulbs and a standing ovation. They also burst into cheers each time David touched the ball during play.
Also in attendance was Victoria Beckham (of course) - and their three sons. Also - sitting with Posh in the stands were Katie Holmes with daughter Suri, and Eva Longoria.
I'm really loving both of the Beckhams. I have to admit - I've totally fallen under whatever spell they have cast on everyone. This isn't going to become "The Big Bad Beckham Blog" - but I am really liking them both!! He's literally getting hotter by the minute and after watching her NBC special - Victoria has totally shown that she is hilarious and doesn't take herself too seriously. I didn't expect to like her - but I did! Oh - and did I mention that he's HOT AS HELL! So sue me - I like 'em!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
(source)





