Sunday, July 08, 2007

SPOTTED @ The Beach: Brody Jenner

I know there are alot of "Brody Haters" out there - and probably rightfully so. You can say alot of things about this "famous for nothing" socialite - but one thing you can't say is that he doesn't look good. I can look at this guy all day - especially when his shirt is off! Definitely HOT!
Tanned and built with a little touch of hair - I'll take it! And I'm not even mentioning his face!! His insides might not be too pretty - but the outside is FINE as HELL!

Check out the photos of Jenner from the 4th of July at the Malibu beach. He spent the holiday hanging out with Hillary Duff. (how did she get so lucky?)

Like I said - he is probably a huge a-hole - but DAMN if he isn't nice to look at!

Enjoy!
(source)