Eric Dane Soaks In The Italian Sun!
"McSteamy" himself - Eric Dane from "Grey's Anatomy" was seen Sunday in Porto Cervo, Italy - yachting with wife - actress Rebecca Gayheart. Both topless - and really enjoying each other! And wouldn't you?? They both have rockin' bodies (not that I'm really looking at Gayheart) - and you can definitely see the attraction. They both got it - and they love to flaunt it! Good for them!
Eric Dane is a hot guy - for sure! I am not really a "Grey's" fan - but I have noticed Dane on the show. And for my taste - I'd take him over Patrick "McDreamy" Dempsey ANYDAY!! He's definitely a sexy guy! And these vacation photo show just how hot this 34 year old actor is!
So check out the "McSteamy" photos below. Don't you wish you were on holiday with this pair?! Or at least a fly on the wall in their bedroom!!
Click photos for a larger view!
Enjoy!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
(source)






