Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nick Lachey's Scandalous Mexican Getaway!!

Nick Lachey arrived back home in US on Tuesday - from a very revealing vacation with live-in girlfriend - Vanessa Minnillo. I'm sure you've heard of hot photos and video that were taken during their time at an exclusive Mexican hotel that overlooks the beach. Seems that when you have sex and fool around in the hot tub on your balcony - Mexican paparazzi can take your picture from the public beach below.

Uh oh. Well - now those photos and video are being locked down by Lachey's attorneys. And the publication that owns this media is saying that the items are "not for sale". Life and Style magazine first release the censored pics early this week. No word on whether uncensored photos will ever be released.

I do feel bad for the pair - they aren't doing anything we've all done. Their crime is being famous when they did it. Plus - they saw the paparazzi. Maybe they should have brought it inside, huh?

Anyway - here is what has hit the web so far. I - for one - like looking at Nick's body - so I would love to see what ends up making it on the web. But - until then - these photos aren't too bad either. You can tell by the look on Nick's face in a few of these - exactly what is going on. And it's pretty hot!
Enjoy!
Nice legs, Nick!