Thursday, July 12, 2007

Shemar Moore NUDE At Gay Beach?!?!! Dreams DO Come True!!

Yep - Shemar Moore NUDE! "Criminal Minds" and "Young and The Restless" co-star and smokin' hot actor showed off what God gave him this last weekend at a notorious gay beach in Hawaii. And The National Enquirer (I know - I'm not proud) published some censored photos in their newest issue - hitting newstands on Monday.
Now - I've got the uncensored photos - and I knew I had to share with my guys!

So here they are. It's definitely Shemar and he's definitely nude - and definitely packin' some heat!! Click on each photo below for an uncensored view.

DAMN!!

You've got to admit - the man's got a killer body! And anytime you get to see what's "south of the border" on a man like that - is a GOOD THING! I'm not touching the "gay beach" thing - or going to jump to conclusions on why he was there. I just know it had to have been an incredible treat for the other guys that day!!

Enjoy!