I Really Like How Novak Djokovic Celebrates!
THIS is what I call a celebration! I know that Wimbledon is a couple of weeks gone now - but I've had a hard time finding room and time. I think it was worth the wait. Anyway - like I said THIS is what I call a celebration!! Serbian tennis champ - Novak Djokovic - could not contain his excitement and relief after finally beating Lleyton Hewitt in the 4th round in a tough four hour and 12 minute match!! Which - ended up being the longest match that year at Wimbledon.
Djokovic - overcome with finally winning - dropped to his knees, ripped his shirt off and threw it in the crowd! Letting the audience get a good look at this nicely hairy tennis body. Novak did get a little farther in the tournament until he decided to retire from the match due to his extreme exhaustion in the semi-finals. But don't feel bad for the guy - he did get to the semi-finals and Andy Roddick didn't this year. Which means he's now the number three player in tennis - right behind Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
(source)






