HOT FIND: Paul Telfer as "Hercules"
Every once and a while a guy gets by me - without catching my attention. And I am ashamed to say - Paul Telfer is one of those guys. What in the HELL was I thinking?!? This 26 year old Scottish actor has mainly starred in British productions - so I guess I have an excuse there. But come on!!
Telfer starred in the NBC mini-series "Hercules" in the title role back in 2005. And DAMN - is he MY KIND of Hercules!! And for very obvious reasons..jpg)
So - needless to say - I'm a Paul Telfer fan now. With a face like that attached to a HUGE hairy body like Paul's - you should be too!!
What do you think? Am I completely behind the curve on this one? Have you guys been drooling over this "god" for a while now? Is he only new to me?!
Anyway - check out all of Paul's hairy muscle goodness! He definitely deserves a "Woof"!!
Hopefully this won't be the last time Paul Telfer graces this blog!!
Enjoy!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
(source)






