Tuesday, July 03, 2007

More HOT @ LAX: Gerard Butler

Man - I've said it before and I'll say it again - LAX is the place to be! After recent posts on spotting Jake Gyllenhaal and Mark Wahlberg at the airport - I'm convinced: I want to work airport security!

This time - it's Scottish muscle man - Gerard Butler! The "300" actor was seen going through security last month - chatting up other passengers and removing his "bling" in order to go through security. Wearing a light blue shirt that was about two sizes too small - showing all too well that body that we have grown to love!

You've really got to love looking at this man! Much hotter "ala natural" here - than as King Leonidas in "300" - IMO. I'd love to see him coming through my security line - damn!

Check out more photos of this hot man below. Those arms, that chest - and the underwear peeking out - love that whole package!!

Enjoy! (source)